Im sitting at home. With my husband. And my puppy. And so much to be thankful for. I hope that you will do the same today.
Here is a reflection of Thriftary for the past year. I am really proud of how this little blog has grown and molded. It feels very me. It feels very exciting to think on 2013 and all that is in store for Thriftary specifically. So before we move forward, here is a quick look back on some of my favs.
1. January | Homemade Honey Whole Wheat Bread
2. February | DIY Vintage Head Wrap
3. March | Learning to Snowboard & A Birthday Boy
4. April | A Surprise Celebration in Martha's Vineyard
5. May | The Start of Richardson Farms
6. June | Homemade Simple Syrups and Delicious Cocktail Ideas
7. July | Easy DIY Apron
8. August | DIY Painted Rug
9. September | Camping in the Rockies
10. October | My Big Sister's Wedding
11. November | A Thanksgiving Feast to Remember
12. December | Snow and Christmas and Cheer... Oh My!