HEEEEEEEEEEEEY YOOOOOOOOOOOOU GUUUUUUUUUUUUUYS!
(said like the Goonies... not like a really excited middle school girl).
Can I just tell you how much I have MISSED ya?!
I am really glad to be back in the
semi swing of things this morning (got home at 2:30am and have been working since 6:00am... desperately waiting for Burley to wake up and make a coffee run). On top of catching up with my real job emails (super-hero by day, blogger by night. Yes. Superheros get emails), I have had a BLAST reading all your fun comments on last week's guest posts! Aren't the Thriftary sponsors incredibly good looking, not to mention, talented?
In other news.
Last week I:
- Had the best time of my life
- Got to cuddle and suntan and beach bum and eat drink and be merry with the greatest friends in all the land
- I gained 10 lbs (seriously guys... It was like 7 but seriously... WHO DOES THAT)
- I took a million photos (I have included 457,648 below)
- I made some memories that I will hold close and dear to my heart forever and ever
So now as I detox this morning, I am so pumped to share with you as I reminisce on some of the greatest times ever. You will know what I mean once you see this sneak peak. Though it is more like an IN YOUR FACE HERE ARE 457,648 MILLION PICTURES peak.
I will share some more tomorrow. It get's better. If you can believe that.
ANYWHO - Like I said. So glad to be back. So glad to share some of my vacay with you. And so excited for the month of August on Thriftary. Things are blowin' up people. Hold onto your underpants!!!